The EasyIO FT-04 is the first of the FT-series, with the next products already under development. We have designed a product line of high performance, small form factor controllers, specifically designed to deliver applications that historically were difficult to achieve. If we outlined all the benefits of the product range here then this article would be triple the length, so we are just giving you a taste.
The preliminary datasheet is also available. Click here to download it.
Some of the highlight benefits of the FT-04:
- It is a Wi-Fi controller and is a perfect fit with our FW-series. A great application would be in buildings where wiring is difficult and it will deliver you a saving on wiring and labour costs.
- It’s a Sedona controller so it can be programmed with the free to use and non licenced EasyIO CPT Tools.
- It has four I/O and and can be configured to suit your needs and match your application. This allows you to cost effectively design your solution and limit wasted I/O from over speccing with a larger controller.
- It can help you to get insight in the performance of your building, because it’s able to collect data and send it to the cloud or a server. Analysing this data and making the right decisions after will help optimise your building performance and save on energy.
- It supports multiple protocols so it is easy to integrate existing devices into your BEMS and expand the current functionality to include elements or areas that you have historically ignored, or even potentially integrate your energy metering into your BEMS.
- It will save you on installation and engineering costs because it is adaptable, flexible and integrates simply.
If you have any queries regarding the FT-04, please forward them to email@example.com.