Product code: SH-DR-ML-CBUSTCP-N4
The Honeywell Cbus TCP driver makes it possible to integrate Honeywell products as the Excel 5000 family in a Niagara framework. A MIG-112 Gateway as Ethernet to RS485 converter, with special firmware, is needed.
All components of the driver, the device and the points are perfectly integrated into the framework: this allows for better efficiency in the design and maintenance of the systems, which results in lower costs.
Excel 5000 family:
- Zone Manager
The driver can run as a demo for two hours, without the unlock code. After that you have to reboot to get it running for 2 hours more.
- SH-DR-ML-CBUSTCP-N4-J3 Honeywell Cbus TCP Driver for Jace 3
- SH-DR-ML-CBUSTCP-N4-J6 Honeywell Cbus TCP Driver for Jace 6
- SH-DR-ML-CBUSTCP-N4-J7 Honeywell Cbus TCP Driver for Jace 7
- SH-DR-ML-CBUSTCP-N4-J8-1000 Honeywell Cbus TCP Driver for Jace 8000, with 1000 points limit
- SH-DR-ML-CBUSTCP-N4-J8 Honeywell Cbus TCP Driver for Jace 8000
- SH-DR-ML-CBUSTCP-N4-WS Honeywell N4 Supervisor Cbus TCP Driver, includes license for 500 Cbus RS485 points, able to learn and discover points, without a JACE, directly to the N4 Supervisor
- SH-DR-ML-CBUSTCP-N4-500 Additional 500 point block for N4 Supervisor Cbus TCP Driver