Product code: SH-SMT131
The SMT-131 offers a big bright display that provides feedback of the air conditioning status and permits the guest to easily turn the air conditioning on/off and adjust temperature/fan control. If the optional occupancy module is fitted, the SMT-131 will automatically change to a low energy consumption mode when the room is vacant. The optional outside door station module further adds to the capability of the SMT-131 by providing the guest with the ability to call for housekeeping or request that they are not disturbed.
The SMT-131 provides a total solution for air conditioning control and by adding optional logic modules, extends the SMT-131 capabilities.
- Bright Backlight Touch Screen
- Intuitive Operation
- Relay & 0-10 V Equipment Control Outputs
- Single or Three Fan Speed Control
- Heat Pump or Heat Cool Control Logic
- 0-10 V DC Fan Control
- Extensive Installer Options Menu
- PIR, Window & Door Status Inputs
- Inbuilt Logic for Room Occupancy
- Integrated Modbus RTU Communications
- Optional Remote Sensor(s) Available
- Switched Occupancy Input
- Optional Door Station Input (shown)