The EasyIO AX Supervisor is a flexible network server used in applications where multiple EasyIO JACE controllers will be networked together (EasyIO SoftJACE, JACE-300E, JACE-600E and JACE-700).
The EasyIO AX Supervisor serves real-time graphical information displays to standard web browser clients and also provides server-level functions such as: centralized data logging, archiving, alarming, real time graphical displays, master scheduling, system-wide database management, and integration with enterprise software applications. In addition, the EasyIO AX Supervisor provides a comprehensive, graphical engineering tool set for application development.
oBIX is now included with the EasyIO AX Supervisor as a means of integrating Niagara based Release 2 JACEs. With release 2.3.522 or greater, the oBIX driver can be added to expose all data points, schedules, trends and alarms to an EasyIO AX Supervisor. This oBIX driver is both a client and a server.
- Java-enabled user interface (UI) as well as a non-Java UI for browsers
- Supports an unlimited number of users over the internet / intranet with a standard web browser, depending on the host PC resources
- Optional enterprise-level data archival using SQL, Oracle or DB2 database, and HTTP/HTML/XML text formats
Audit Trailof database changes, database storage and backup, global time functions, calendar, central scheduling, control, and energy management routines
- Alarm processing and routing, including e-mail and paging
- Provides access to alarms, logs, graphics, schedules, and configuration data with a standard web browser
- Password protection and security using standard Java authentication and encryption techniques with optional security supported via an external LDAP connection
- HTML-based help system with comprehensive online documentation
- Supports multiple JACEs stations connected to a local Ethernet network, or the Internet
- Provides online/offline use of the Niagara Framework WorkPlace AX graphical configuration tool and a comprehensive Java Object Library
- Optional direct Ethernet based driver support for BACnet I/P, OPC (Client), Modbus TCP, and SNMP; additional point blocks for each driver may be purchased in blocks of 500 for each protocol
Small Building Systemversion is available for support of a system with up to three JACEs