This temperature sensor is made for detecting the temperature of heating and cooling water. The sensor is always installed in a pocket of stainless (AT80) or acid-proof steel (ATH80) or brass (ATM80). The pocket is installed to the water pipe by means of threads R1/2”. The housing is made of heat resistant plastics. The screw cover and the terminal blocks tilted to 45° make an easy installation. Available is also the ATH 300 pocket with 310 mm immersion length.
- SH-TEAT-NTC10 immersion sensor for 80 mm pocket
- SH-TEAT-NTC10-AT80 ⌀ 8 mm × 80 mm stainless steel pocket
- SH-TEAT-NTC10-ATM80 ⌀ 8 mm × 80 mm brass pocket
- SH-TEAT-NTC10-ATH80 ⌀ 8 mm × 80 mm acid-proof steel pocket
- SH-TEAT-NTC10-300 immersion sensor for 300 mm pocket
- SH-TEAT-NTC10-ATH300 ⌀ 8 mm × 300 mm acid-proof steel pocket
There are 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350 and 450 mm mounting depths also available. To order these sensors, add the depth to the product code (e.g. SH-TEAT-NTC10-AT100).