An amazing once in a lifetime opportunity to take a senior position in a rapidly growing property technology business that strives to make a difference globally. The position will provide challenges and rewards and the position offers;
- a diverse job in the key area of Smart Building Integration, Iot and Big Data demands, an industry at the point of massive growth and expansion
- an interest in technology will be essential as EasyIO is re-defining a whole market with our technology
- the chance to be part of a young, dynamic team known for its disruptive approach to market “Be Better than the Rest”
EASYIO manufactures and markets market leading building controls solutions for a diversity of buildings. The organisation has been undergoing substantial growth and continues to impact a stagnant industry on a global scale. In Europe EasyIO develops, markets and supports products through a network of certified Partners and Dsitributors. The R&D and manufacturing activities are concentrated in Malaysia with full support functions in each of the regions. The European organisation is located in Gemert, Netherlands, and plays a significant part in the operational, technical and support functions within Europe and in support of global activities. For the Head Office in Gemert, we are looking for an enthusiastic Professional Operations Manager to bring their own flavour and quality to add to our current successful recipe.
As the Operations Manager you are responsible and accountable for managing the day to day operational activities in the Office in Gemert and affiliated offices in London and Nordics (in development). Accountabilities include managing and maintaining new users, roles and training matrices to ensure effective training assignment to the EasyIO staff. You will also be accountable for Quality Documents training, e-learning, classroom training and employee qualifications documentation. This position should support the Product releases and Support and Training to drive the vision towards business growth with maximum customer satisfaction.
You are responsible for managing, monitoring and enforcing office standards, procedures and instructions. Also you will manage employee qualification requirements, training plans, curricula management and learning activities across the organisation. Furthermore you will collaborate with Business Development, Sales and Support to ensure successful deployment of Support, Training and online documentation. Also, you are responsible to capture and manage Quality Support and Install Documents with regard to designing networks, test multiple system and solutions designs and reporting functionality in collaboration with R&D in Malaysia. In this position you will report directly to the CEO and Business Development Director as part of the Management team.
- a history of operations management preferably within a technology industry such as IT, IoT or Building Management or Energy Systems
- minimum HBO degree, preferably in Management, Learning Technology or Information Technology (or related area)
- evidenced people skills both internal and external to the company boundaries
- a proven history of delivering change with key examples and evidence a must
- a proven experience implementing, managing and supporting systems, including managing people and processes
- experience in Knowledge Management
- experience with a variety of computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- experience with Financial and CRM Management systems
- good oral and written communication and presentation skills in English
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, to Johan Schakenraad: email@example.com. For further information, please call and discuss the opportunity with Johan Schakenraad at number 06-83991839